High school football player Isayah Muller.
He just led his team to a championship win.
He was killed in New York after his father discovered a bottle of cologne missing from their car after a graduation ceremony. When he noticed the bottle missing, he turned the car around and confronted the parking attendants. The argument became violent, his son got involved, and was stabbed as a result.
Now we have one less 19 year old in the world, victim of a senseless murder because his father couldn’t live without a bottle of cologne.
Tell me America, that we don’t need a little more God in our lives, and a little less pride and conceit.
Tell me we don’t need to get on our knees and ask God to intervene in our lives.
Wake up America and start realizing what is important, before we destroy ourselves.
“Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment. ”
The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
- High School Athlete From Harlem Stabbed To Death After Graduation (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Court upholds death sentence against ex-football star (ajc.com)
- High School Principal blasts off as IRON MAN at graduation ceremony (geektyrant.com)
- Harrisburg High School graduates to walk the stage tomorrow night (pennlive.com)
- Pa. high school football player killed in North Carolina on way to camp (pennlive.com)
- To Dad (mattamesblogs.com)
- “Two Men Arrested In Joss Stone Murder Plot!” and related posts (backseatcuddler.com)